Sunday, March 16, 2008

BLOGGING


This is probably the most ridiculous of all my "How ridiculous is this" blogs. It's about blogging, just the way I've been doing for the past year.


Why do we blog? Some do it to communicate with the entire Internet, others to share their thoughts with a bunch of people, including friends and family; and me...well...I do it to get in touch with my children, my second cousin Lisa, and very few close friends. It started with a larger goal, as I included other members of my family, such as cousins, distant friends, and even ex wives. But I soon realized that I was being too presumptuous, expecting all of them to comment on my writings, thus I have given up on them already to just concentrate on my children, Lisa, and a couple of friends. Pretty soon I will have to give up on at least one friend, and perhaps one child. They are either very busy or my blogs bore them. I would like to think that it is the

former. I hope so, for beeing busy will be easier for me to digest than to have someone yawn on my behalf.


However, in the "remote" event that my blogs are so boring, I from now on will write for 3 persons only. My son, who loves this type of conversation and has himself a very interesting blog under the name of " THE BLOGRUNNER", Lisa, and myself. I do get a good feeling when I write. It is therapy without a therapist. Writing comes in second after my golf on Wednesdays, which is the best mind absenteeism device created.


I am also writing this because I am sure that I will only get 2 comments maximum. It is a way to prove my point.
So... is this a ridiculous subject or what?


My next blog will deal with TV Decoration Programs. Be afraid. Be very afraid!


PS:

The blogger deserves the right to change his mind


2 comments:

Machine. said...

THIS IS SALUD.
I READ YOUR BLOGS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just kidding Dad.
This is your son again.
I bet you weren't laughing.
However, I just did!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Okay, I'm spent.
Going to bed.
Will read your other two tomorrow

TANIA said...

HEY DODY,I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG I ENJOY EVERY WORD YOUV'E WRITTEN SO FAR.KEEP IT UP CAUSE I LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE. YOU ARE SO FREACKING FUNNY,YOU MAKE MY DAY
LOVE TANIA