Friday, September 4, 2009

MY FAVORITE BUMPER STICKERS

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than turning around those stupid Republican lies into boomerang statements against them. They say something outrageous and I send it back to them, but with the truth about their pathetic party. These losers have been sending through their brainwashed sheep followers some outrageous emails against President Obama, in the form of bumper stickers. Check the bumper stickers I came up with:


And the best of them all:
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do. Have a nice Labor Day week-end!

2 comments:

Machine. said...

Confuse A Republican: Use logic and facts.

- That had to be the cherry on top of this ice cream sundae of humor!

DGA said...

I personally prefer the one with the donkey which also depicts the GOP.