Sunday, August 3, 2008

NO. THESE ELECTIONS ARE NOT RACIST!


This is something I wanted to talk about for a while. It has to do with the barrage of Internet emails sent by cowards and liars against Barack Obama. The way these emails begin is with a scary title, such as... "And he could be our next President!". They are all very sneaky at the beginning, for example one of them starts telling you about some people who fled a communist country after going through unimaginable torture and suffering. They paint that story so sadly and soapy that the majority of the receivers of those emails immediately submerge into them and sympathize with the story. What they don't know is that at the very end of those pathetic, but probably true stories they have a surprise for the avid reader. It is a sublime, and sometimes not so sublime message, to warn you NOT TO VOTE FOR OBAMA. One way or another they want to scare you about a communist regime here in the USA, or that he is going to fill up the White House with Africans wearing a bone between their nostrils, or 6 wide rings around their neck, or a huge plate inserted in their lower lip.
Most of these emails are sent by people or organizations that block the receiver from sending a reply. It is part of their cowardice.
Also, many try to scare you with the calumny of Obama being a Muslim, which automatically at the same time, according to these slanderous people, every Muslim is a bad one. Although I cannot unmask any of these bad imitation of human beings, I tend to believe by their tone and lack of truth in their writings that they are frustrated narrow minded Republicans, probably very right wing fanatics and bullies. These are the same people that justify the Iraq invasion by claiming that the poor soldiers over there are protecting our freedom. Perhaps these soldiers should be sent to the White House if we really want to protect our freedom, but that is another theme I am not going to touch now. I am an American and I consider myself a patriot. This country welcomed me at the age of 20 and gave me all the opportunities a legal immigrant is given by our government. We never started a war and the only times we broke that privilege were Vietnam and Iraq, both unnecessary and totally irrelevant to our freedom and economy . We were the world heroes and saviors, the example to follow, the best middle class on this planet,and a society envied by all. What we now have is a racist society more visible and audible than ever, thanks to the Internet, where all these cowards can hide while sending lies to every one of us. I am going to warn you about one screen name: " JOHANNA SHAGER-HOCKER.
I don't know who she really is, except that she is definitely a right wing Republican and a RACIST. I have more untraceable names, but I will only disclose them here when I investigate a little bit more.
So please don't tell me that the reason Obama is not 30 points ahead of McBush is because his lack of experience and youth. It is RACISM.

2 comments:

Machine. said...

I'm very glad that you did a post about this. Just the other day in my mailbox I received an envelope that was not addressed to me but to somebody else. Still, it had no apartment, and it was something to do about the NRA (an organization for which I am against).
Anyway, so I open up this piece of propaganda. In it, they basically bash Obama because he is saying that guns should not be handled by the public.
They go on to continue twisting the truth, but then there was a paragraph, for which, if I may, would like to quote...
"If we vote for Obama, and if he had his way, he would make sure that all guns shops within a 5 mile radius of a school and/or a park would be closed down. That's 90 percent of all gun stores today!"
Can you imagine the morons whose IQ is not above 50? They will read this and say "Oh My God! The NRA is right! These guns shop owners will be out of business."
All I can say to those whose IQ is at least around the 80-95 mark is, READ THE GODDAMM QUOTE! IT IS WRITTEN BY SOME FASCIST NRA MEMBER WHO THINKS THAT IT IS ACTUALLY IN AMERICA'S BEST INTEREST TO KEEP 90% OF ALL GUN STORES NEAR A SCHOOL OR A PLAYGROUND!!!!
Nuff said. We have MANY idiots in this country. I guess that's why Bush is finishing up his second term.

DGA said...

Thank you for your comment. It really describes the mentality of so many who, unfortunately have the right to vote.
I know it would be anti-democratic, but I wish they would reform the voting rules to include:
YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT YOUR IQ IS AT LEAST 90 TO BE ALLOWED TO VOTE"