Thursday, March 26, 2009

SORE LOSERS

I received an email which was forwarded to me by my son in total digust as everything generated by right wing TV station FIX NEWS (a.k.a Fox News) produces. Because it is another sore losers commentary/invention I decided not to waste my time and space in reproducing it. Here, however is my answer to them:
"What do you expect from the GOP? They are all a bunch of traitors anti-Americans, morons and delusional ass holes. It took almost 8 years for them to destroy this country and they still deny it, but it only takes 60 days for them to criticize and boycott the new President of the USA, because he is simply...a DEMOCRAT.

I have the best solution to fix the mess inherited by Obama from Bush/Cheney/Rove : AMERICANS, THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS IS SO CLEAR! ELIMINATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY! HELP DISSOLVE IT! THEY ARE ANTIQUATED, BRAINLESS AND HAZARDOUS TO OUR HEALTH! "


Ahhh, that feels sooooo goooood!

1 comment:

Machine. said...

The name of the media is called NEWSMAX, and they are anything but news. More like GOP funded propaganda under the "guise" of a legitimate and impartial news journal. Desperate and pathetic.